- All universities require, to differing extent, a signed statement which indicates that you have not copied other peoples work and that any artefacts are your own work.
- There are lots of exemplars on the internet but they will all include the following.
Statement of Authenticity and Academic Integrity
Student Full Name:_______________ Student ID Number:_______________
Course Title:____________________ Module Title:_____________________
By submitting this assignment, I declare that:
- I have read and understood the University’s Academic Misconduct Regulations (including plagiarism) and the work I am submitting does NOT breach those regulations
- I have not knowingly breached any ethical codes of conduct and my work has taken all ethical issues into account
- All the work included in this submission is my own work. Where I have quoted work by other authors or paraphrased work by other authors this is acknowledged in the text and in the references section, as outlined by the Harvard reference system.
- I understand that if I submit work which is not my own I may be referred for investigation for academic misconduct
Student Signature:_______________________________ Date:_____________________